What Is A Reiki Attunement
Reiki attunements are done during Reiki I & II and ART / Master’s class. It is a process of empowerment that opens your crown, heart and palm chakras and connects you to the unlimited source of Reiki Energy.
During the attunement and for a time after, changes will be made by the attunement energy to enable you to channel Reiki.
These changes take place metaphysically in the chakras and aura and also in the physical body. An emotional as well as physical toxic release can take place as part of this clearing process.
In order to improve the results you receive during the attunement, a process of purification is recommended.
Preparing for a Reiki Attunement
This process of purification will allow the attunement energies to work more efficiently and create grater benefits for you. The following steps are optional. Follow them if you feel guided to do so.
- Refrain from eating meat or fowl for three days prior to the attunement. These foods often contain drugs in the form of penicillin and female hormones and toxins in the form f pesticides and heave metals, that makes your system sluggish and throw it out of balance. It has also been known to cloud your energy.
- Consider a water or juice fast for one to three days especially if you already ar a vegetarian or have experiences with fasting.
- Minimize your use of coffee and caffeine drink or stop completely. They crate imbalances in the nervous and endocrine system. Use no caffeine drinks on class day.
- Use no alcohol for at least three days prior to the attunement.
- Minimize ro stop using sweets. Eat no chocolate.
- If you smoke, cut back and smoke as little as possible on the day of the attunement.
- Meditate for half an hour each day for at least a week using a style you know or simply spend this time in silence.
- Reduce or eliminate time watching TV, listening to the radio and reading newspapers.
- Go for quiet walks, spend time with nature, and get moderate exercise.
- give more attention to the subtle impressions and sensations within and around you; contemplate their meaning.
- Release all anger, fear, jealousy, hate, worry, etc. up to the light. Creat a sacred space within and around you.
While these steps are optional, they will improve your health. They will also help you have a more meaningful experience during class by helping you open to the more subtle and refined levels of Reiki energy.