The Mental/Emotional Symbol
During a trip to Japan, W. Rand, discovered a symbol that looked very similar to the Mental-Emotional symbol. It was in a Tendai Buddhist temple on Mt. Kurama. The symbol is a Sanskrit seed syllable called “hrih”, which means love and harmony. It is likely origin of the Mental-Emotional Reiki symbol.
The Japanese name of this symbol mean “bad habit.” This symbol is used in emotional and mental healing to heal bad habits but also has many other uses.
- It balances the right and left sides of the brain, bringing harmony and peace.
- It is especially useful for healing relationship problems.
- It can be used with any sort of mental-emotional distress such as nervousness, fear, depression, anger, sadness, and others.
- Psychically, the energy of this symbol sometimes takes the form of a bubble coming out of the heart chakra of the practitioner for emotional healing or out of the solar plexus chakra for mental healing.
- Sometimes these two energies work together and mix in front of the practitioner before surrounding and/or entering the client.
- This symbol can be used to heal addictions as well as problems with weight loss or smoking.
- It can be used to improve memory and is especially useful at those odd moments whence loses the car keys or forgets a person’s name.
- It can be used to enhance the use of affirmations, causing them to enter more deeply into the subconscious mind.
- It is also wonderful for studying, learning, or taking tests.
Healing Unwanted Habits Including Weight Loss, Cigarettes, Alcohol and Drugs
The Mental-Emotional Symbol can be used to change or eliminate unwanted habits.
- Write your name on a piece of paper or a note card along with a description the unwanted habit.
- Draw the Mental-Emotional healing symbol in the air over the paper.
- Hold the paper between your hands, treating it with Reiki.
- Do this for twenty minutes or longer each day.
- Carry the paper with you, so if you feel the unwanted compulsion come up during the day, you can take out the paper and Reiki it again.
This will send Reiki to the parts of your mind and emotions that relate to the unwanted habit, and will begin healing them. Using them Emotional-Mental symbol to eliminate unwanted habits is an important activity and is well worth the time it takes to do it. I suggest choosing one unwanted habit to work on at a time and continue until you have transformed it into a healthy habit. Then go on to another unwanted habit. Then go on to another unwanted habit. As you do this, you will build momentum and your enthusiasm for the process will grow, making it easier to continue. Over time your life will be transformed!
I'd love to hear about your experiences
For those who have experience the Mental-emotional Reiki healing symbol, comment your story or insight below. Thank you!