Kenyoku aka Dry Bathing
Kenyoku means “dry bathing” and is a technique for cleansing one’s energy before or after a treatment. It can also be used anytime one feels the need to release negative energy and block off psychic attacks.
New Technique To Dry Bathing
This technique of dry bathing was shown to me during a psychic attack episode I had. I experienced sudden intense headache, pounding and extreme drowsiness. Trying not to freak out, I quickly activated my Reiki and placed my palm on the my eyes. In a few minutes, It is within my relax state with reiki, I was shown this method of dry bathing. I was guided and shown how to dry bathe myself with such psychic attack I was experiencing. Just soon after, I covered myself in Reiki, I felt relieved and my energy was cleared.
So, I want to share this with you so that you can use it for yourself. I found this method of dry bathing has helped me immediately switch my mood at times there’s a heavy energy feeling. It cleanses your aura and creates a protection shield of white light around you.
- Activate Reiki symbols on your hands
- Push the symbols into all you seven chakras chanting the symbols
- Do a short Gassho meditation.
- Place the palm of your hands facing your eyes and with a wiping motion, wipe around your head, hands meeting in the back.
- Repeat this step down and around the head.
- Don’t forget to also run you hand on the top of your head
- Place your hands in the back of your head and wipe down the Reiki energy to your neck to the nape of your neck.
- Make sure you also cover your upper back with Reiki.
- Place your right hand on your left shoulder.
- Stroke down your arms all around, your elbows and and all the way to the hand and fingertips.
- Stroke down your chest and across your stomach
- Place your hands on top of your legs and do the same with your legs, using the wiping motion to cover yourself with Reiki.
- After that do a Gassho position and thank the Reiki for protection.